Preparing a shawarma sandwich is a great way to add meat to a pita bread or another type of unleavened bread.
The chicken is an excellent choice, because it is easy to cut it into fillets of an ideal size to prepare sandwiches and it is also delicious.Preparing a shawarma sandwich is a great way to add meat to a pita bread or another type of unleavened bread.The chicken is an excellent choice, because it is easy to cut it into fillets of an ideal size to prepare sandwiches and it is also delicious.
Shawarma chicken without spice:
- Garlic and ginger paste
- Salt to taste
- Chicken breast
- Bread without yeast
- Chinese lettuce or cabbage, chopped
- Olive oil
- Marina the chicken. Prepare a marinade with ginger and garlic paste, salt and olive oil. Place the chicken in a bag with the marinade.Leave it marinating for a long time.
- Cook the marinated chicken in the oven until well cooked. Remove from the oven and let it cool until you can handle it with your hands.
- Chop the chicken into small pieces. Put them in pita bread or unleavened bread.
- Add the lettuce or chopped cabbage. Spread the bread with the curd and hummus.
- Wrap the bread in foil or lump paper and keep the sandwiches intact.
- Serve immediately.
Things You’ll Need
- Bowl for marinade
- Oven source
- Cutting board and knife
- Aluminum foil or lump paper
- Serving plate